Instagram Inspiration: February

Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!

Instagram continues to inspire me in so many ways!  I love looking at what teachers are doing and seeing neat tips and tricks! Here are some of my favorite posts from February! 


Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!

The Dollar Tree never ceases to amaze me!  Here is a sweet sign that I found over the summer, but they still add new ones throughout the year. Kids are so excited when I whip these out while they are working.  I may or may not put these up next to my own computer when I am working hard too!

Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!

I love Word Clouds - especially when they can be shaped into a dog!  I wrote a blog post about how I use these Word Clouds to teach character traits.  There are also some freebies included in this post!  Click here to check it out!

Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!

I was lucky enough to go to a hybrid conference on RtI at Work and it was A M A Z I N G!  This was a great quote that we heard!

Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!

This still makes me giggle every time I see it!  I swear this is an accurate depiction of my children every...single...morning.  It can also sum up some kids a school as well!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Instagram Inspiration for the month! 

Pin for later:
Here are 4 February Instagram posts that I loved!  You will find some dollar store finds, character trait freebies, a teacher quote and some humor!



No comments

Back to Top